Wow, it's Monday again. This last week sure went fast. Buckaroo #1 started 4th grade and Buckaroo #2 started 2nd. The Littlest Cowgirl starts preschool Thursday, which leaves just me and Buckaroo #3 all alone for a few hours 3 days a week. And those few hours are nap time for him. I'm not sure what to do...clean, cook, craft or take a nap myself. Hehe, I might be able to get used to this! Ahhhhhh....
Well, here's what my family will be eating this week:
Monday - Cordon Bleu Manacotti, Cheese Bread, Salad (my neighbor shared the Manacotti recipe with me and it's sooo yummy. I'll have to ask her if I can share it here)
FHE Treat - Blackberry Cobbler and Homemade Ice Cream (gotta use those fresh berries while I can, and my family really hooked on it)
Tuesday - Easy Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Rice, Green Beans
Wednesday - Buckaroo #2 is helping me make Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas, Corn, Tomatoes
Thursday - Leftover Buffet
Friday - Biscuits with Sausage Gravy, Fresh Fruit
Saturday - BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich, Chips, Sliced Cucumbers
Sunday - Lasagna, Salad, Bread Sticks
Have a great week!
How to make Tomato Powder from Tomato Skins
1 week ago







2 comments:
So fun! Everything sounds so dang yummy! I hope you're planning to share all these recipes listed in your menu...Yum!
Feel free to share any recipes I've given you, you don't have to ask!
Trinna
Thanks Trinna. You should do one too. It's kind fun. :)
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you...