CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Monday for September 27 to October 3

♥ FALL because it means a bit of a change in my menu, as far as more warm comfort foods and less cold meals to keep us cool.
I've really started to  cooking with pumpkin. It shocks the heck out of me that Buckaroo #1 actually likes most anything made with pumpkin. He is constantly asking me to make things with it. I've really been craving Pumpkin Roll lately, so I might just have to make me us one this week.

Here's what else we're cookin' up this week...

Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Sliders, French Fries, Baby Carrots
Wednesday - Buckaroo #2 is whippin' up some Taco Salad Tacos (from Better than Burgers)
Thursday - Breakfast Burritos
Friday - Country Fried Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn (I'm trying a new recipe from Mommy's Kitchen)
Saturday - Baked Potato Soup, Bread Sticks
Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice, Green Beans, Rolls

Hope ya'll have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...