All of my kids are sick. Again. And again. I think they all started out with something different and just keep on sharing. I feel so bad for the little stinkers, but on the other hand, I'm about ready to pull my hair out. I'm thinking maybe we should ask Santa about bringing them each their own bubble to live in just to avoid going through this again. LOL I can dream can't I?
Well hopefully they are all on the downhill of it.
Here's what we'll be trying to get around to making this week...
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Scrambled Egg Muffins, Fresh Fruit
Wednesday - Joyce Gale Casserole (I know, we have this a lot when Buckaroo #2 cooks dinner.)
Thursday - Print Shop Cheese Soup, Bread Bowl
Friday - Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Salad
Saturday - Spaghetti, Salad, Cheese Toast
Sunday - Early Thanksgiving Dinner (We celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family the week before Thanksgiving so no one has to rush away to get somewhere else.) I'm making the rolls and pies. ☺
Have great week!
How to make Tomato Powder from Tomato Skins
1 week ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you...