CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu Monday for October 4 to October 10

FALL is definitely in the air and I LOVE it. I think it's gotta be my favorite season. I love the weather, the smells, the colors and especially the food. Of course you could cook with apples and pumpkin any time of year. You can make soups and comforting casseroles whenever you want. But to me, it just makes FALL that much more special.
I tried a great recipe for White Chicken Chili from my backyard neighbor a while ago, and I think I may have changed a few of my guinea pigs' family's minds about beans and chili. (You can find Trinna at Adam's Apple Pie. Yummy stuff over there!) Of course Buckaroo #1 still thinks beans are from the devil, but the rest of them chowed down. It does my  good to see 'em eat like that. I'll have to get the recipe up soon, 'cause it sure is a keeper.

Well, I'll shut up now and tell ya what we're having this week...
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Chili Cornbread Casserole (Mommy's Kitchen)
Wednesday - Buckaroo #1 is baking some Ham & Cheese Manacotti, Green Salad, Cheese Bread
Thursday - German Pancakes, Bacon, Fresh Fruit
Friday - Cheatin' Sweet & Sour Chicken, Rice, Green Beans
Saturday - Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Sunday - BBQ Chicken Packets, Rice, Green Salad

Hope ya'll have a wonderful FALL week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...